- Is Your Subconscious Mind on Your Side
- The Art of Letting Go
- Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog
- Erica McKenzie BSN, RN, MDQ Inspired Thinker
- How To Strengthen Your Inner Healer
- What To Do When You Complain Too Much
- Are We too Afraid of Germs?
- In A Funk? Try Some Cheese
- Brenda Pearce, MDQ Inspired Thinker
- How To Avoid Being Framed
- Can Our Hearts Predict the Future?
- Feeling Groggy? 5 Minutes of Stretching Can Help
Camp Tai Chi has become Modern Day Qi
If you’re on this page, you’re probably looking for CampTaiChi.com. Well, now there’s another chapter to the story.
Tai Chi is all about energy and most of us use it to help us feel good and move well. Although we may do something related directly to tai chi in the future, we’ve decided it’s best to cut to the chase and help people with all kinds of alternative well-being methods and treatments.
That’s why we created Modern Day Qi. Welcome, please feel free to take a look around and above all, be well.
Thanks for joining us,
John and Heather